Ssc cpo sub inspector syllabus. Hello friends, welcome to our blog Hindi Techniques. Today we have brought for you a very big information. We are going to tell you about the SSC CPO SUB Inspector Syllabus.
As you already know that it is not possible to give any exam without the syllabus, because from the syllabus we get the idea that what is going to come in the upcoming exam, so let’s stay friends with our article.
Ssc cpo sub inspector syllabus.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the recruitment process for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Police Organizations (CPO) such as CISF, CRPF, BSF, ITBP, SSB and Delhi Police. The vacancy for this post varies from year to year and is announced by the SSC in their official notification.
In SSC CPO (Staff Selection Commission – Central Police Organisation) Sub-Inspector Syllabus candidates are prepared for written test and physical test. In the written test, questions are asked from the topics of General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
The Physical Test consists of Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PET) and Medical Examination of the candidates. This syllabus tests the physical and mental ability of the candidates, who are prepared to join the police force.
The selection process for the post of SI in CPO includes:
- Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper-II (Computer Based Examination)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
The number of vacancies for the post of SI in CPO are usually released with the official notification. Candidates are advised to check the official website of SSC for the latest information on vacancies and recruitment process. Friends, we hope that this information of ours must have reached you.
Some asked questions.
- Ssc Cpo sub inspector syllabus pdf.
- Syllabus for sub-inspector in SSC CPO.
- Ssc Cpo sub inspector syllabus kaise nikale?
- Ssc Cpo sub inspector salary.
- Ssc Cpo sub inspector previous year paper.
- Best book for ssc cpo sub inspector.
- Ssc Cpo sub inspector eligibility.
Ssc cpo sub inspector syllabus pdf.
To download the syllabus of SSC CPO Sub Inspector, you will find a link at the bottom, from there you can download it. We also tell you the complete details of the syllabus below, you can prepare from that too.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Time and distance
- Ratio and time
- Time and work
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Current events
- Economic scene
- General policy
- Scientific research
- Sentence structure
- Error recognition
Physical Standards Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET):
- Physical Standards Test (PST) will assess the physical attributes of the candidates such as height, chest, weight, etc.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) will assess the physical fitness of the candidates through events such as running, long jump, high jump, etc.
Medical Standards Test:
- The medical examination will assess the overall health of the candidates and ensure that they meet the medical standards set by the SSC. Friends, we hope that this information of ours must have reached you.
Go to the bottom of page for pdf syllabus.
Ssc cpo sub inspector eligibility.
The eligibility criteria for the post of SI in CPO include:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidate should be between 20-25 years.
- The candidate should be physically fit as per the standards set by the SSC. Friends, we hope that this information of ours must have reached you.
Ssc cpo sub inspector salary.
The salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Police Organizations (CPO) such as CISF, CRPF, BSF, ITBP, SSB and Delhi Police is based on the pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400) as per the 7th Pay Commission.
The salary structure of SI in CPO includes:
- Basic Pay: Rs.35,400
- Dearness Allowance (DA): As per the government norms
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): As per the government norms
- Transport Allowance (TA): As per the government norms
- Medical Allowance: As per the government norms
- Other Allowances: As per the government norms
In addition to the salary, SI in CPO are also eligible for other benefits such as pension, gratuity, and medical facilities for self and family. The salary of SI in CPO may also vary based on the organization they are working in and their place of posting. Friends, we hope that this information of ours must have reached you.
Ssc cpo sub inspector previous year paper.
Practicing previous year papers for the SSC CPO Sub Inspector exam is important for several reasons:
Familiarity with Exam Format: Previous year papers provide an idea of the format of the exam, including the number of questions, their types, and the distribution of marks.
Understanding the Difficulty level: By solving previous year papers, candidates can get an understanding of the level of difficulty of the exam.
Identifying Weak Areas: Solving previous year papers can help candidates identify their weak areas and focus on them during their preparation.
Time Management: Previous year papers also help candidates to manage their time effectively during the exam.
Improving Accuracy: Solving previous year papers can help candidates improve their accuracy in solving questions within the given time.
Knowing the type of questions that are asked in the exams, and understanding the pattern of the questions that are repeated in the exams.
Overall, practicing previous year papers is a great way to prepare for the SSC CPO Sub Inspector exam and increase the chances of success. Friends, we hope that this information of ours must have reached you.
Best book for ssc cpo sub inspector pdf.
For SSC CPO Sub Inspector exam preparation, some recommended books include “SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Exam Guide” by RPH Editorial Board, “SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Exam Practice Workbook” by Kiran Prakashan, and “SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Exam Self Study Guide” by Arihant Publications. It is also important to practice previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to improve your chances of success in the exam. Friends, we hope that this information of ours must have reached you.
Click for best book of ssc cpo sub inspector